Remote Audit Senior – Work From Home!
Virtual Audit Manager - Irvine, CA
We are a well-established accounting firm located in Southern CA. We prioritize continuous growth, excellence, and staying up-to-date with professional information in order to provide top-notch service to our clients. By focusing on more than just numbers, we help our clients uncover and capitalize on various business opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Virtual Audit Manager with exceptional interpersonal skills and extensive experience in audit. In this role, you will lead audit engagements for a diverse range of SEC and closely held clients across various industries. Additionally, you will be responsible for preparing financial statements.
Education and Experience:
- Must hold a BA/BS degree from an accredited U.S. university or college.
- Active CPA license or actively pursuing certification.
- Minimum of 2-10 years of audit experience in a U.S.-based public accounting firm.
- Highly punctual, reliable, and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to identify and address issues effectively.
- Excellent communication skills to confidently engage with colleagues and clients.
- Organizational skills to efficiently manage tasks.
- Self-confidence to take initiative and maintain a productive work environment.