RN – Home Health Full Time
Location: Kingwood, WV
We are currently in search of a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a full-time Home Health Visiting Nurse. As an RN, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care to patients in their homes located in Kingwood, WV. To qualify for this position, you should have a minimum of one year of experience as an RN in a home health setting or a related healthcare field.
- Conduct patient assessments in the comfort of their homes and create tailored care plans based on their specific needs.
- Administer skilled nursing care, including wound care, medication management, and other necessary nursing procedures.
- Educate patients and their families on effective health management strategies and disease prevention techniques.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as physicians, therapists, and social workers, to provide optimal patient care.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of patient care using electronic medical records.
- Stay updated on the latest nursing practices and trends in home health care.
- Active RN license in the state.
- Minimum of one year of experience in home health care or a related healthcare field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple patients.
- Dependable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
- Proficiency in using electronic medical records.
- Current CPR certification.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Mileage reimbursement.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate RN with a strong passion for home health care, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients.