RN – Home Health Full Time
Join Our Team as a Full-Time Field Nurse!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in Camden, AL.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop personalized care plans based on their needs.
- Deliver skilled nursing care, including wound care, medication management, and other procedures.
- Educate patients and their families on health management and disease prevention strategies.
- Collaborate with physicians, therapists, and social workers as part of the healthcare team.
- Accurately and timely document patient care in electronic medical records.
- Stay updated on nursing practices and trends in home health care.
- No prior home health experience necessary.
- Active RN license in the state of Alabama.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple patients.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Current CPR certification.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Mileage reimbursement.
If you are a motivated and compassionate RN with a passion for home health care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients.