RN Home Health
Location: New York, NY
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Manhattan
- The RN Home Health Nurse will provide professional nursing care to patients based on physician's orders and under the supervision of the Supervisor of Clinical Services.
- Efficiently and effectively manage each patient's care to achieve positive outcomes, including overseeing care provided by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be guided and supervised by the RN.
- May involve educating the patient's family and other members of the nursing team.
- Responsible for planning, providing, and coordinating quality patient care.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Preferably 2+ years of acute care nursing experience and/or previous experience in home care nursing.
- Strongly prefer experience with OASIS.
- Prefer experience in med-surge and wound care.
- Must have an Associates Degree from an accredited college; Bachelor's degree preferred.