Our client is currently seeking a Sales Representative to join their dynamic team in Baton Rouge, LA. This is a full-time position that requires the candidate to be located in Baton Rouge and work during standard business hours from Monday to Friday.
As a premier engineering based cost segregation provider, our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in its field in the US.
- Manage basic customer inquiries via email, escalating to VP when necessary.
- Handle initial information requests by sending templated emails to clients, related to:
*Post-trade show or meeting follow-ups
*Assessing prospective client or referral source interest levels
*Data collection for proposal creation
*Initial requests can come through phone calls, websites, email, or trade shows.
- Send proposals to clients using DocuSign.
- Proactively generate new sales opportunities, with guidance and mentoring from the VP.
- Schedule appointments between VP and clients or referral sources.
- Utilize CRM to create calendar invites for future follow-ups.
- Participate in call listening training sessions to learn talking points and gain knowledge.
- Manage emails, respond to clients, arrange phone calls, and notify VP of any issues that require intervention.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the VP to discuss current priorities.
- Handle data management and sales tracking.
- Enter client details into the CRM for proposal creation.
- Maintain client activity details in the CRM for documentation and future actions.
- Create tasks and calendar invites for future follow-ups.
- Regularly update the CRM with open proposals, contact activity, and CPA contact list.
- Follow up on initial payments and signature pages.
- Collect necessary project data upon receiving the Engagement letter.
- Send final results to clients/CPAs as needed.
- Create and coordinate Constant Contact campaigns for a list of contacts from past trade shows on behalf of the VP.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Sales or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in professional sales, business development, or a related role.
- Familiarity with office software, CRM, and phone systems.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from a team leader.
$45,000 - $60,000 base salary with a 10% commission on personal sales.