Sales Manager – Analytical Instruments (Chicago) 1584
Our client, a leading company in the field of analytical instruments, is seeking a skilled Sales Executive to join their team in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a fast-growing business unit for the Central Region, selling and supporting the company's range of high-precision measuring instruments for physical, chemical, mechanical, and structural properties. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership position in a dynamic and innovative organization.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of field and inside sales representatives, as well as product specialists.
- Set and achieve sales targets, while managing travel and expense budgets for the business unit.
- Provide support to the team on daily activities.
- Report to the Vice President of Sales and Service Eastern Region.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales management experience, including previous direct sales experience in the analytical instrumentation or technical capital equipment industry.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to coach and train the sales team on selling strategies, negotiation, and customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to change in a fast-evolving organization and technology.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Availability for up to 50% overnight travel.
- A valid driver's license and passport.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that offers growth and development, along with a comprehensive benefits package for your entire family. If you are a driven and experienced Sales Executive looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply.