Senior Environmental and Safety Specialist
Senior Environmental Health and Safety Analyst
Location: San Bernardino, CA
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Environmental Health and Safety Analyst to lead our EHS efforts at (2) local plants. As the Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing the safety and environmental compliance of our (200) non-union employees.
To qualify for this role, you must have at least (2) years of EHS experience in a manufacturing plant setting. A Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field such as safety, environmental, science or engineering is required.
Preference will be given to candidates who are local to the San Bernardino, California area and can easily commute to our plants.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Cal-OSHA regulations
- Proven experience in EHS program development and implementation
- Ability to build effective training programs
- General environmental compliance knowledge
- Excellent leadership skills to promote a strong safety culture