Location: Centennial, CO
Retail Supervisor - Centennial, CO
- Achieve personal selling and client engagement goals.
- Oversee all activities necessary to reach store objectives, including financial targets, client service, people management, operational controls, payroll, and operating expenses, while driving engagement among employees and clients.
- Organize advertising displays and arrange merchandise on counters or tables to boost sales.
- Supervise the gallery and its team members professionally and inclusively, following Human Resource standards outlined in company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Directly manage part-time sales employees, including conducting effective performance discussions, setting clear objectives, and holding associates accountable for goals
- Coordinate and execute various events, including Owner's Classes, clubs, demos, Creative Classes, and freelance educator events to achieve financial goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service, constantly innovating to attract and retain customers. Serve as a role model and ensure that clients are always the top priority.
- Recruit, select, develop, and retain a full store team, holding individuals accountable for their performance.
- Show creativity and passion and be willing to share sewing expertise with customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. A degree in Business or Fashion Design/Merchandising is a plus!
- Demonstrate at least one year of retail experience with a proven track record in closing sales. Possess the ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expenses to maximize store performance.
- Have direct knowledge of our machines and products.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing retail environment.
- Communicate effectively with employees using various forms of technology such as telephone and computer. Receive and convey information efficiently.
- Occasionally move around the office to access file cabinets, meeting rooms, copier/printer, etc., while being able to remain in a stationary position for 50% of the time.
- Retrieve or reposition products like sewing machines weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be flexible with the schedule and available to work evenings, holidays, and weekends as required by business needs.