Technical Support – Industrial Automation Products
Growing Industrial Automation - Engineering Support
Our company, specializing in Industrial Automation products, is seeking experienced Automation Support Consultants/Automation Engineers in the Atlanta, GA area. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and providing technical support to customers before and after sales through email and phone communication.
Why work here?
- NO TRAVEL
- Enjoy a regular work schedule from 8-5 or 8-6 with a half-day off every week, without overtime.
- Earn quarterly bonuses and generous profit sharing.
- Join a team-based culture that encourages collaboration and growth.
- Receive comprehensive training during your first month and ongoing training sessions every few days.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits such as health/dental/life insurance, 401k, bonuses, and profit sharing.
- Access on-campus amenities including a cafe, gym, and exercise classes.
- Further your education with tuition reimbursement.
- Customer Support/Troubleshooting - Provide solutions to customer issues received via phone, email, and/or chat. Conduct technical research, testing, and troubleshooting using actual equipment and configurations.
- Training – Attend team meetings and training sessions to learn new products. When not taking calls, you may also train/re-train on existing products to enhance your knowledge.
- Documentation – Create application notes, review product documentation, and update hard-copy or online documentation as needed.
- Point of Contact – Act as a Tech Support liaison with other teams during the consideration of new products. Assist in documentation development, review, evaluation, and/or development of new products.
- 5 years of experience or a Technical Degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Strong PLC programming and troubleshooting/start-up background.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting Windows to industrial Ethernet networks.
- Proficiency in HMI programming and troubleshooting.
- Desirable experience with various industry networking solutions such as Devicenet and Profibus.
- Additional experience with AC servo, Variable frequency drives, and stepper systems products would be a plus.