Job Description: Operations Manager
Our company is a respected provider of printed circuit board manufacturing and assembly services, focusing on the medical and defense sectors.
Opportunity awaits individuals who want to contribute to our company's growth and success. We foster a culture of exceptional customer service and encourage innovation and personal development. Our "Can do Attitude" drives us to deliver top-quality service and go the extra mile for our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise and oversee daily operations.
- Develop and implement growth strategies and objectives.
- Monitor and optimize budgets and expenses.
- Establish policies and implement efficient processes.
- Ensure employee productivity and professional development.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Evaluate and enhance operational and financial performance.
- Direct the employee assessment process.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Resolve issues such as profit decline, employee conflicts, and competitive business challenges.
- Implement control measures to ensure quality and efficiency in manufacturing processes through inspection plans and quality specifications.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on daily operational matters and address any issues or concerns promptly.
- Monitor and ensure on-time delivery of factory orders.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in highly detailed work.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure.
- Familiarity with FMEA, C&E Matrix, Detail Process and Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis, and Error Proofing tools.
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100A standards.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, including statistical data analysis and interpretation, and the ability to lead improvement projects to successful completion.
- Strong knowledge of key quality and manufacturing performance metrics.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Due to ITAR requirements, candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Alternatively, 6-10 years of technical work experience in electronics manufacturing/engineering or a related field.
· Previous experience in a printed circuit board (PCB) or electronics manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.