As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation, maintenance, and repair of large processing equipment and ensuring the overall upkeep of the facility. This includes troubleshooting electrical issues, conducting boiler maintenance, performing welding and cutting tasks, and overseeing the operation of hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Oversee the installation, repair, and preventive maintenance of industrial processing equipment, water systems, and other relevant equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems.
- Prioritize and address daily maintenance requests promptly.
- Handle urgent and unexpected repairs of production equipment.
- Diagnose equipment issues, replace or repair parts, and conduct necessary tests and adjustments.
- Ensure all tasks are completed safely and efficiently.
- Minimum of three years of experience in industrial engineering with a strong understanding of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, and boiler repairs.
- Proficient in reading electrical schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot three-phase electrical systems (240V, 380V, 460V).
- Proactive and action-oriented team player who takes pride in meeting deadlines and overcoming challenges.
- Note that the list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and additional tasks may be assigned by management as needed.