We are currently hiring for a Project Coordinator position in Ventura, CA for a reputable client. We are looking for an individual with a background in Marine Construction and Offshore Construction, as well as experience in Project Coordination. The projects primarily involve Heavy Civil Construction, Marine Construction, and Offshore Construction. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leadership role for a company that is growing and progressive.
This is not a remote position. There may be some hybrid work involved, but it will mostly be in-office.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of experience in a Project Coordination or related role in Engineering or field support
- Previous experience in Heavy Civil Construction, Offshore Construction, Marine Construction, or Infrastructure is required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- No relocation assistance will be provided