Senior Project Manager
Lead Project Coordinator - Providence, RI
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Lead Project Coordinator to join our team in Providence. As a Lead Project Coordinator, you will play a vital role in supporting our environmental consulting/engineering practice. Your expertise in the Massachusetts Contingency Plan program and environmental engineering will be essential in successfully managing and executing projects.
This full-time position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Provide mentorship and supervision to junior staff as needed.
- Take charge of project teams and oversee all aspects of environmental engineering projects, including remedial systems, infrastructure, and other related projects.
- Execute fieldwork tasks, such as site investigations, drilling, soil and groundwater sampling, and construction monitoring.
- Manage all project phases, from due diligence and regulatory permitting to design, construction management, and closeout documentation.
- Conduct thorough investigations of soil and groundwater to support project requirements.
- Monitor and document construction projects, ensuring compliance with regulations and project specifications.
- Perform technical analyses and calculations to inform decision-making processes.
- Analyze site-specific data to draw conclusions and develop recommendations.
- Utilize engineering computation and subsurface data analysis to support project goals.
- Prepare draft reports, technical specifications, and bid documents.
- Create construction plans and estimates for project cost and quantity.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental consulting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Environmental Scientist.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the Massachusetts MCP program and site remediation management.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
- Preferred 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification, including annual refresher certificates.
- 4 years of experience in site remediation management (required)
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite (required)
- 5 years of experience with the Massachusetts MCP program (required)
- 5 years of experience in environmental consulting (required)
- 5 years of experience as an Environmental Scientist (required)
- 4 years of experience in environmental engineering, including site investigation and permitting (required)
- Master's degree (preferred)