Maintenance Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Overnight Facilities Manager (Dallas, TX)
The Overnight Facilities Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance operations during the night shift. This position involves coordinating maintenance work orders and leading a team to ensure the upkeep of plant processes, equipment, and facilities.
• Collaborating with other departments and across shifts to support consistent yields and minimize downtime while enforcing HACCP, USDA, and food safety protocols.
• Supervising a team of Maintenance Techs and apprentices to track work order completion, planned repairs/projects, and preventative maintenance.
• Administering scheduling, time and attendance, and providing performance feedback to optimize job performance.
• Coordinating and troubleshooting major maintenance projects with plant engineers and Continuous Improvement.
• Ensuring quick and effective response to line breakdowns.
• Three or more years of experience in an Industrial Mechanics/related position OR an Industrial Mechanics’ degree/equivalent technical diploma with 1 year of plant maintenance experience.
• Minimum of one year in a leadership and/or project management role.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including professional oral and written communication, a team-focused approach, and the ability to remain composed and make decisions in stressful situations.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance, including USDA regulations, HACCP, GMP, and Food Safety (SQF).
• Strong understanding of computerized maintenance management systems.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency is a plus.
• Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check is required.