FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Location: Regina, SK
***** ALL QUOTED SALARY IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS *****
Our company is seeking a Field Engineer to service medical laboratory equipment, including hematology, chemistry, and coagulation analyzers. If you have previous experience in Field Service within the Medical Device industry and reside in the Regina, Canada area, we would love to hear from you. In this role, you will be responsible for servicing automated robotic lab instrumentation and must possess excellent electronics and electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Perform installations, servicing, and preventive maintenance of instrumentation.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Collaborate with the Field Support Group to resolve problems.
- Manage car inventory, including tools and trunk stock.
- Provide basic on-site training on the operation of company instrumentation.
- Preferably hold a Certificate or AAS Degree in electronics or a related discipline.
- Demonstrate expertise in electronics and electro-mechanical troubleshooting.
- Be willing to undertake overnight travel.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience as a field service engineer.
- Prior experience servicing medical lab analyzers or other medical instrumentation is advantageous.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for this position.
- Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role in the SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA area.
- Competitive base salary ranging from 70K to 82K CAD, depending on experience (overtime and performance bonus can add an additional 5K to 9K CAD annually).
- Company vehicle.
- Laptop and cellphone.
- Fully paid family medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Generous vacation, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Annual bonus.